Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi. I'm Nicole Cook and I am a dependable babysitter.

I took a class in CPR and I have read the American Red Cross book on Babysitting. I am very reliable. I feel I am great with kids and I love spending time with them.

I will be attending Southeast High School next year as a freshman. At Southeast I will be starting a very intensive program, called the International Baccalaureate Program (IB). I will have 5 or 6 IB classes, so I'm sorry to say, but working during the week wouldn't be easy with all the homework I'm going to have, so jobs during the week are limited.

This summer I have LOADS of free time on my hands. So if you ever want to escape from your kids to go to the beach for a day or to just get some time away, I will most likely be available for the rest of the summer.

Also, if I am not able to watch your children one day I have asked a few of my very responsible friends if they were interested in babysitting when I am not able to. They all agreed that if they are available they will be more than happy to watch your children. I completely trust them. Just let me know if there is any problems while they babysit.

Now I will be honest and say that I am slightly experienced. I have watched my friend's brother before and I have babysat with some friends, but we were not payed, as I was not for watching my friend's brother. So this is my first real babysitting job. Now please do not be worried. I am very responsible with kids and I am very confident that you can trust me. Your kids are safe with me. I promise you. I just wanted to be honest. :)

I can always give your children breakfast, lunch, dinner, whichever applies. I can even clean your house if needed, just let me know. Your little boys or girls will never be bored when I'm watching them. I love to play with kids, from peek-a-boo to pretend games to board games, I love to watch kids' faces light up when they win. :)

I am willing to do interviews before the actual job so you can feel more comfortable leaving your kids with me. I don't want you to have any doubt in your mind about your kids safety when you leave them with me, so please if during the interview if you have any concerns please ask me. I want you to go out and have a good time knowing that your kids are safe.

So please give me a call at home (941) 776-9962 or on my cell (941) 730-7320 to set up an interview. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment